Thursday, November 4, 2010

Orange County Bride Magazine Blogs about our Open House Tonight!

Tonight is our Open House for some of the best event and wedding vendors in OC. It is called the Wedding Factory and it is at our offices in Newport Beach from 7-9pm. There will be desserts and drinks. Check out the blog below by OC Bride Mag. Also blogged about by the Wedding Chicks and Ceremony Magazine blog. This Open House is meant to be quaint so that each guest has the opportunity to talk in length with each vendor. Here is your chance to not be trampled on by thousands of other brides and meet each vendor with almost a "mini" consultation. Each vendor is giving amazing package discounts, I am personally giving a $500 discount off of any of my packages. 

http://ocbridemagazine.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged