Monday, November 15, 2010

Downtown Fullerton Wedding and Los Coyotes Country Club

Congrats Anastacia and Tony on their recent wedding! This was a huge Catholic wedding with 5 locations and a 24 person bridal party. It was not the easiest wedding I have ever shot, but fun! Loved her shoes and loved the chosen spot for the bridal party pics and romantics. On second camera with me on this wedding was David Park with D. Park Photography, you can check out his work with the link added below. This couple gave me the biggest tip I have ever gotten and I was very appreciative! Los Coyotes Country Club was turned into a super high-end venue with their tables and colors! Great job on your wedding guys!

Los Coyotes Country Club Website:
http://www.loscoyotescc.com/weddings.cfm

Cherch Restaurant and Bar-Downtown Fullerton
http://www.manta.com/c/mtmjywx/cherch-restaurant

D. Park Photography Website:
http://www.dparkphotography.com/index2.php



















 Bar/Restaurant in Downtown Fullerton we did bridal party pics at!




 
 Muted Color above and Sepia toned with a bit of color below!

 Color above but due to the lighting in the the restaurant it looks better in Sepia with color in my opinion!



 The difference in a color edit, above and below!










 





















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Jaimee. I love how you captured how much they laughed together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged