Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fullerton Wedding, Springfeild Banquet Center

Congrats Ashley and Ryan on your beautiful wedding! I have done so many Fullerton weddings this year! Ashley was a beautiful to shoot and Ryan was in for the full picture taking experience. He wanted to still keep going. This was an extra large bridal party and they were also a lot of fun to work with, surprisingly cooperative. I love shooting at this park, it may look familiar to you since I have shot a lot there this year. The ceremony was held at Eastside Christian Church in Fullerton. Their reception was at Springfield banquet center in Fullerton, and for a "banquet center" it is really classy. The tables looked awesome. David and Drexelle Park came and shot some of this wedding with me, with D. Park Photography. I included some of their great shots!

Springfield Banquet Center:
http://www.springfieldbanquet.com/

Eastside Christian Church:
http://www.eastside.com/home.asp








 The First Glance!
 
 Ryan waiting eagerly to get a glimpse of his bride!
 

 It was emotional to watch!

 Photo taken by David Park, also pictured shooting below!

 David Park















 
 A beautiful prayer for the bride before her ceremony!














 Taken by David Park





 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing. Thank you so much for being so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged