Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Shoot in Downtown Fullerton

Love this shoot of the Sinclair Family and their dog Lilly! Shot in Downtown Fullerton for Christmas cards, here is the Sinclair family once again. I think I have done about 3 shoots this year of the boys. They love the camera and are great to work with! I blogged headshots I did of them earlier in the year that I linked below. Only a few weeks left to do your family shoot in time for Christmas! The Sinclair family has one of the best documentations of their families and kids childhood. Later in life every shoot will be more valuable then they already are!!!! Very Cute Guys!

Headshots of the boys earlier this year:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/07/kids-headshots.html




















You Rock Boys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged