Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photoshoot Days In Orange County

I have been blogging most recently about the family shoot days I have been doing over the last few months. I offer 50% off on these shoot days, and have many many clients who wait for these days to get their affordable photo shoots. A location is chosen, then shoots are scheduled every 30 minutes, and you get a 30 minutes photo shoot with me, including full editing and a CD with full copyrights. On this shoot day I did urban shoots in downtown Brea, this family hung out, played, and treated their baby to her first ice cream cone.....priceless! It is a great way to get a photoshoot for graduating seniors, new baby, family, pregnancy, head shots, band shoots, etc. Inquire about upcoming shoot days to get your photoshoot!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged