Thursday, October 7, 2010

Classic Car Showroom Wedding- Night Club Themed

I really loved this non-traditional wedding I shot at a Euromasters Classic Cars Showroom in Fountain Valley, California.   The wedding was uniquely themed as a "Nightclub" wedding, which as the images show definitely looked more like a night club then a wedding. There was live performances, plenty of details, a game room with Dance Dance Revolution and air hockey, as well as a well equipped dance floor including a semi-famous DJ and flat screen TV's, very different and FUN! This venue is a "Must See" for any event or wedding. Think out of the box and look here before you go to a hotel or Country Club, this is place is classy, fun, and unique. It is a 37,000 sq ft. venue and I highly recommend it!

Link to Eurmasters Classic Cars Showroom= http://euromastersevents.com/ 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged