Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our Open House & Bridal Show

Come to our Open House next Thursday night, November 4th in Newport Beach from 7-9pm. Every vendor is offering a substantial discount that night, I myself am offering $500 off of my wedding packages. This is an opportunity to meet and talk with vendors in detail as this show will be purposefully quaint. These vendors have been hand picked and are vendors that work together often. There will not be hundreds or thousand of brides, nor will there be too many vendors that it will overwhelm you. Come and find all the perfect vendors for your wedding in one night! These really are some of the best in OC! This is a great opportunity if you are planning a wedding or event over the next few years, don't drive around meeting after meeting, get it all done here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged