Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Have the Best Clients Ever!

I must say I have the best clients ever! In my career as a professional photographer I know I get a lot more accolades and "pats on the back" then most people do in their line of business. My clients are typically excited and ecstatic to see their images, and overwhelmed with the outcome. I must admit I send out "sneak peaks" so my clients get excited and also because I love the great feedback, it keeps me happily editing. I have made some lifelong friends shooting people on the most important days of their lives. When I shoot someones engagements, then wedding, followed by their pregnancy shoot and new baby portraits, then the family grows and continues and I am there to document it all. I get a lot of great emails and phone calls, and some clients are so thoughtful that they even send me gifts. I wanted to say "Thank You" to the clients who have went above and beyond to thank me. Whether you have gave me a great review, sent me an awesome email, gave me a gift or said how much they loved their images. I am greatly for you and it means a lot! Pictured below, I was most recently received a LV bag from a bride who I have spent a lot of time with working on her wedding day and album. Also, I was so thrilled to open the door the other day and have a client send me an edible arrangement as a "Thank you," so appreciated! I also was given a gift card for Glen Ivy, movie tickets for the kids, and even gourmet dog treats for my St. Bernard and black lab.....can you believe they thought about my dogs? I LOVE MY CLIENTS!!!!

http://www.weddingwire.com/vendor/VendorViewStoreFront?mode=edit&tab=reviews - Client Reviews on Wedding Wire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged