Sunday, October 3, 2010

Capturing Moments blogged about by A Good Affair

Thank you Natalie for your awesome write up and compliments, and for choosing Capturing Moments as a featured vendor on your blog. I have worked with Natalie with A Good Affair, wedding planning and design on dozens of weddings over the past five years. Natalie is so easy to work with and has amazing taste!!!! Two of my wedding galleries are her weddings. I know when I work with A Good Affair it is going to be a great wedding that is well planned and organized. All of her brides are very well taken care of, and she ends up saving her brides money when they use her coordination, design, and her preferred vendors. You can't go wrong with Natalie and her team, I always look forward to going to work that day, and know that I am going to have spectacular details and design aspects to shoot. Check out the blog and her site. As I have said in previous blogs, I highly recommend a coordinator as well as a designer that can help with different elements of your wedding and save you money in the long run. A really great planner will give you a better wedding then you could have ever dreamed of with the same budget in mind. They are creative, artistic, organized, and manage your vendors and all behind the scenes aseptic of the day so you or your Mom don't have to.

http://agoodaffair.com/wordpress/2010/09/orange-county-wedding-planner-capturing-moments-photography-newport-beach-wedding-planner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged