Monday, September 20, 2010

New Baby & Maternity Gallery on Website

I do a lot of baby and maternity shoots and they are some of the most precious pictures anyone can ever take or own. It has taken a long time for me to complete this gallery, so here it is finally! You never regret the time and money spent on beautiful images of your newborn and/or children. They change as quickly as your pregnancy body does. :) I mostly drive to the clients home and set up a portable studio, it is more comfortable for a pregnancy or new baby shoot for the client to do the shoot in your own living room. Much less stressful for the new parents, and much more comforting for the pregnancy shoot which shows more skin then most pregnant woman are happy with. I make you beautiful no matter what! Check out the cute gallery below. Your baby may be on there! :)

http://www.capturingmoments.com/orange-county-wedding-photography-gallery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged