Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Capturing Moments interviewed for Photographer's Corner

David and Drexelle Park with D. Park Photography did a video interview of me for their photographer's corner blog last month. He took some awesome pics of me and they asked me questions regarding advice for new and upcoming wedding photographers. I shared 1st year struggles, do's and dont's, and what it takes to make it as a Orange County Wedding Photographer. D. Park Photography's blog is fresh and innovative. They do an awesome original engagement shoot, which features the bride and groom as "stars" of their own upcoming movie. They are super cool, check out their blog after you see my interview and pics. Thanks David and Drexelle!

My interview on D. Park Photography's Blog:

http://www.dparkphotography.com/blog/?p=1968

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged