Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Photoshoot in Humboldt

I LOVE this shoot! These girls are sooooo cute! They remind me of the modern "Little House on the Prairie" girls. I love the wholesomeness of this shoot. It is very rustic and natural, showcasing the expressions and connection between the members of the family. This is somewhat of a destination shoot, considering I let people know when and where I will be traveling and get to do shoots wherever I visit. So this shoot was shot in a front yard in Humboldt County, Northern California. This is what you can expect from most park or nature shoots.

1 comment:

  1. how are you?

    Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged