Sunday, January 9, 2011

PHOTO Contest Ends Tonight & Some Entry Photos

PHOTO Contest ends tonight at midnight! If you can't get to your images until tomorrow please email me and I will extend it for one day. Here is your last chance to submit your image/s to have your image get seen by thousands and to win a shoot or photography time (class or business consult) from me! Below are some of the submissions that I have already received to give you an idea of your competition. These are not the top images, nor is every person who submitted featured on here. I just clicked on a few images to show as samples, and I will put names on all images on the next blog. Not all submissions will make it to be voted on either, due to the number of images received. I have had over 80 pictures submitted, so the top images will be blogged about and featured. You the reader will then help me cut it down to the top 5. The top 5 will be voted on by a poll. Last chance to send them in, for details click the first PHOTO blog below if you have not already, 10 image max!  Email to: capturingmoments@hotmail.com

PHOTO Contest Original Blog:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/12/photo-contest-for-amateurs.html













SUBMIT YOUR IMAGES TO: capturingmoments@hotmail.com

For a full portfolio of Jaimee's work check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged