Friday, January 28, 2011

5,000 readers this month on Capturing Moments Blog!

Thank you to everyone who has and continues to click on my blog to see my images, and maybe even read what I have to say. I have blogged a lot over this past year, and at first I was wondering why I was blogging. There was no readers and nobody seemed to care. After months of consistently writing, I finally started to see some interest. Now my blog averages thousands of hits a month. This month in particular I got over 5,000 readers and was very excited! Thanks for your support and interest, your time is super important and i am honored that you would take the time to click on my link! Below are the blogger stats from my blog site. Happy Clicking!                       www.capturingmoments.com

  Pageviews today
269
Pageviews yesterday
436
Pageviews last month
5,569
                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged