Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And the WINNER for the Amateur PHOTO Contest is.......

CONGRATS Tony Anderson, WINNER of the PHOTO Contest! With 1,000's of hits, and almost 600 votes, Tony took the 1st place win! So the results stayed the same. I cannot believe how close the votes were! April Orozco is the 2nd place winner, and was only votes away from taking 1st. Good job to the both of you! Tony will receive a photo shoot from me or a photography business consultation. I was only going to announce the 1st place winner, but since the votes were so close I am also going to offer April a photography class consultation. (tips and guidance on how to shoot like a pro) Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted. There were over 2,000 hits for the voting, so I will do an Amateur photo contest every 6 months due to the overwhelming interest! Happy Clicking!

Blog of Photo Contest Finalists:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2011/01/photo-contest-finalistsvote-for-winner.html

1st Place Winner- Tony Anderson- Boise, Idaho

2nd Place Winner- April Orozco- Orange County, Ca.


For a Complete Portfolio of Jaimee's work please visit:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some incredible photos. My wife showed me some photography from a bridal show, and I thought that was really good. This is awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged