Tuesday, December 28, 2010

PHOTO Contest for Amateurs

I have had so many people over the years talk to me about an amazing image they have captured. I can see the excitement in their faces and they want to share what they have produced, but where? Once people see my camera, I get question after question about my equipment, images they have captured, what and how I shoot, how to should use their camera, etc. I am amazed at the interest in photography, and since the digital age has taken over, more and more people are interested in owning a camera, learning how to really use it, and then actually shooting images that excite you. Amateurs can now afford great user friendly cameras that produce decent images, sometimes amateurs even capture an amazing image that looks PRO. So here is your chance! If you have an image that you have shot that you love submit it!

This Photo contest is free! All you have to do is send your image or images to capturingmoments@hotmail.com by Sunday, January 9th. The top images will then be blogged about and voted on by blog readers. There are no categories, just awesome images of whatever. The rules are you cannot be making consistent money from a photography business or have an active website which promotes your business. If you have made money here or there that is okay, but if you have a legitimate photography business that makes you money even part time then you are not a candidate. Anyone else can enter, even if you know me, the readers pick the winner, so I am out of it! Maybe you caught a really funny moment that you could never capture again, the perfect rainbow on a vacation, or an arsty image that you are proud of. Any picture that you have taken that you HAD to show off or that really brought a smile to your face. The winning image will be posted on a blog for acknowledgment as well as runner-ups and the first place winner gets a prize.  All photographs will not be blogged, and the most interesting or impressive will make the votes. Don't hesitate, go and find your image or images and submit them now, what do you have to loose? Attach images in an email and send to: capturingmoments@hotmail.com - (please no images via facebook)
capturingmoments@hotmail.com - Link for Outlook users!

Below are some images that I have taken as examples of ideas on what to send. These are taken by me with a PRO camera and lots of years of experience so don't get discouraged if you don't think yours are as good. These are just examples!


For a complete portfolio of Jaimee's work or further contact please click on:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged