Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wedding Website for the Couple

Wedding websites are a great way to keep your guests in touch with all of your wedding plans and details. On these sites you can include photos of the couple, pictures of the bridal party, links to the vendors, maps of the wedding day or bridal party locations, invitations so they are easily accessible, guest lists, fun quizzes about the couple....etc. There are plenty of free wedding websites online. Below I attached one of my couples wedding websites. They featured me as a vendor and included a link directly to my website. This is great because all of their guests will potentially check out my website and remember me when they are thinking of a photographer. Check it out and couples consider having a free wedding page.   

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/ErikLisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged