Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wedding Album Designs

Wedding albums nowadays are simply amazing! I wish when I got married 11 years ago they had the beautiful flushmount albums that they have available now. When I got married, the wonderful world of wedding photography was still film and the albums were the traditional slip in type. Nowadays, a couple submits on average their top 100 images, from there an album is professional designed and a story is told. The albums are then professionally bound and the most popular covers are the genuine black leather with a name and date embossed on the cover, or a really cool wrap around picture cover with the bride and grooms name and date down the spine. Both are classy and will not go out of style 20 years from now. Albums come ion all shapes and sizes from a 3x3 purse size album to a 12x12 extra large album. Most albums are 15-20 spreads or 30-40 pages. I wanted to share an example of a designed albums. If you have your digital negatives and want an album it is never too late. All I need is 100 images top get your design started. The album can be split into two payments over a few month period, and my albums are half the price of most photography studios. Inquire if you would like to start one of your own wedding albums. They really are gorgeous! This wedding album is an oldy but a goody, I still really love this wedding album and this couple. I shot their engagement shoot at the Disney Concert Hall in LA, and their wedding was held at the Surf and Sand in Laguna Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged