Monday, June 14, 2010

Aliso Viejo Country Club Wedding

Congrats to Marinor and Michael wed on May 15th, 2010 at Aliso Viejo Country Club.  Aliso Viejo Country Club is a brand new venue built in 2008. The view backdrop behind the ceremony is really pretty and the view from the reception room is even better. I like the front doors and staircase as a photographer. Marinor and Michael had a daytime ceremony and reception which I absolutely loved. Daytime wedding always seem to be more slow and easy going. The are always classy and simple at the same time,  I just love them! I especially loves Marinor's daisies springing up along the ceremony isle. It was very cute and I actually used the image for a marketing advertisement in Orange County Bride Magazine. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged