Friday, June 11, 2010

Marriage Bootcamp supported by OC Wedding Photographer

If you do not know already I am a huge fan and supporter of Marriage Bootcamp. Ron and Tina Konkin are the directors and just launched their new website, http://www.marriagehelpcenters.com/. This is a intense four day camp that ANY adult can attend married or not. Mostly designed to help save marriages or teach couples compassion and forgiveness to strengthen your marriage. You do not have to be separated or "on the rocks" to attend, however I have seen plenty of couples re-unite and many marriages and families saved as a direct result of this life changing camp. There is a money back guarantee, and nobody has ever asked for their money back, because I don't think it is possible for it to not be life changing. My husband and I went a few years ago and it saved our marriage I believe. I now currently train at them when I am not shooting. They are amazingly healing! I dare you to go!

Upcoming Dates- Irvine, Ca.

June 17th-20th

July 22nd-25th


Aug. 26th-29th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged