Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Capturing Moments Offices now in Newport Beach

I don't have any pictures yet, as we have to remodel the space, but I am very happy and proud to say that Capturing Moments is now in Newport Beach. I am sharing a space with two really awesome ladies in the Orange County wedding biz. Natalie Good from A Good Affair, www.agoodaffair.com, which does wedding & event production and coordination and is very creative and I love her taste.  Also, Brooke from Simple Sweet Cakery, which is an amazing baker who does fabulous cake design and amazing desserts. I have photographed dozens of her cakes over the years at weddings and they are always really amazing!  www.simplysweetcakery.com
I will blog some pics of the space and we will probably have a small Grand Opening when we are done with our remodel. We are very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged