Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Capturing Moments wedding w/Garner Films

Jason Garner presents a video featuring one of my weddings, Michelle and Joe, Married April 24th, 2010. See me in action shooting shooting this wedding with the web URL below. Jason is awesome and his work is very crisp. We work great together as we have shot together many times. Starting at St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, it made for beautiful getting ready pictures. The wedding ceremony was at a cathedral in Orange, romantic and bridal party pics were shot in downtown Orange and the historic downtown Orange Circle, and the wedding reception was held at the bride and grooms restaurant, Taps in Corona. This wedding was awesome!!! The bride is gorgeous, the setting beautiful, the restaurant was transformed and the food spread was one of the best I've seen at a wedding. You may want to watch this video if you are planning a wedding to get some ideas, or just for fun to see me shoot! 

Cut and paste the link below in your browser to view video.

http://www.vimeo.com/11277572

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged