Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Real Wedding Published on California Wedding Wave

Thank you to Ceremony Magazine for choosing to showcase this gorgeous Surf and Sand Wedding on the California Wedding Wave. Natalie & Phil had  an amazing beach front wedding ceremony and an amazing reception, coordinated and designed by Natalie Good with A Good Affair this past August. Natalie's doggy was also her flower girl! I loved this wedding and I chose it on my website as one of the "featured" wedding galleries. Click the link below to see my wedding on Ceremony's website/Blog!


Check me out on California Wedding Wave!
http://www.californiaweddingwave.com/2012/01/30/real-wedding-natalie-phil/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged