Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fullerton Arboretum Wedding

I LOVE the Fullerton Arboretum......maybe I love it so much because I was married there over 12 years ago. This is a 26 acre property with quite a few places to have your wedding ceremony. Congrats to Olivia and Cian who chose to have their ceremony overlooking the lake, where my husband and I got married under a huge arbor covered in purple wistaria. There are plenty of amazing places for romantics, so pad your timeline for your romantics so you have a little extra time to cover this beautiful property. This wedding was after day light savings and we lost the light quickly or I would have had a field day of possibilities! There is a bamboo forest with a creek running through it, a dessert, rose gardens, tropical section....too many cool places to list. This happy couple chose to have their wedding reception at Meridian Club in Fullerton directly on the other side of the 57frwy. This venue is catered by Collette's Catering and the food and cakes are always yummy! Check out the Fullerton Arboretum if you are looking for an amazing outdoor venue in Southern California.

Fullerton Arboretum Website:
http://fullertonarboretum.org/fr_weddings.php

Meridian Club Venue and Catering:
http://www.colettesevents.com/

The brides father had passed and they had a very special song sung in his honor.
Cake by Collette's Catering!

 For more of Jaimee's work check out:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged