Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fullerton Arboretum Engagement

I love this cute couple who will be wed in just over a month at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton, California. It is a gorgeous property and Lisa is going to make a gorgeous bride so I can't wait to shoot it! Plus, it is a daytime wedding which I absolutely love and NO bridal party, which I am personally a huge fan of for many reasons. Lisa had saw a wedding blog in which I had shot at the Fullerton Arboretum and thought it would be the perfect location for her and Daniel's engagement shoot! I agree with her since I was married at the Fullerton Arboretum over 12 years ago and love the many locations you have to shoot. 

Congrats guys, See you in March!

For More of Jaimee's work Check out:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all the green information and the Information on the Travel Services. It is a lot to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged