Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brides Choice Winner 2012-Wedding Wire

Thank you again to Wedding Wire for awarding me with the 2012 Bride's Choice Awards for the 3rd year in a row for Wedding Photography! I currently have 63 Reviews at a perfect 5.0/5.0 and in this busy world they are not easy to get. Luckily my brides take the time to fill out these reviews. Wedding Wire acknowledges the top Wedding photographers in the industry and listens to what their brides have to say about the work! It is a great tool for future clients to be able to read what past clients have to say about me. Thank you to all of my clients for taking the time to fill out a review in this busy busy world. I really do appreciate the 5 stars and acknowledgment for doing great work!


Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners





For more of Jaimee's work check out:

1 comment:

  1. Every photograph has a story to tell. Unless you get misled, it should be understood that wedding albums are not one of those essential requirements, without which a marriage cannot proceed smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged