Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Website Images on Capturing Moments Photography

I am so excited to present my new homepage on my website, it is very long overdue! I have not updated my homepage or wedding and family galleries for almost 3 years so my work was starting to get outdated and not great compared to what I was producing. The good thing is, I was shooting too much to ever get back to it, so that is my great excuse! :) I would love some feedback as I know everybody out there has different size monitors, different computer speeds, flash capabilities, etc. So I would like to know how my website looks overall, the images, songs, functionality, user friendliness, etc. I would appreciate positive and negative feedback as it would greatly help me. This site is still a work in progress, there are many things to still fix and change, but too excited to wait so gotta share! Thank you for taking the time to check out my new updated work! I am just linking the homepage at this point as I want to perfect the wedding galleries and get up the new engagement and media gallery up before I directly link those. Thanks for looking!

Direct to Capturing Moments New Homepage!

   Will post the Wedding Galleries and new Family and Engagement Gallery soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged