Friday, October 14, 2011

Holiday Mini-Shoot Days for Christmas

Family Shoot Days are here in OC for the Holidays!!!! In fact my 50% off mini shoot days have become so popular I am doing them every 3 months. For Christmas pictures, I usually have 6 shoot days, but this year in OC they are very limited. I will only have 3 shoot days, and two of them I have already done. I am also going to open up shoot days to the Boise area, so inquire if you live in Treasure Valley and want a photo shoot. These photoshoots can be up to a family of 4, 30 minutes of coverage with me, and full custom editing and copyrights on all images for only $250. My only shoot day in OC left for the Holidays is Sunday, November 20th at a park in the Fullerton/Brea area. I have 2 spots left. My next scheduled shoot day in OC will be for Spring, March 11th. The shoots usually result in a few hundred images and you own them all on CD. These Shoot Days can be used for Seniors, pregnancy, engagement shoots, etc.  email me at capturingmoments@hotmail.com to reserve a spot!


 For more of Jaimee's portfolio check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged