Thursday, May 5, 2011

WINNER of the 16x20 Yosemite Wall Portrait is......

Thank you all so much for participating in my Yosemite Wall Portrait/blog contest. I just put all the names of all the entries in a bowl and had my hubby pull a name. And the winner was Katherine Ellis! Yay Katherine! Just pick your favorite Yosemite image and I will drop ship your 16x20 in the mail to you this week! Thanks for playing and for your support everyone, it really means a lot to me. I will hold more contests in the future so watch for them.











For a complete portfolio of Jaimee's work check out her website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged