Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOT Laguna Beach Engagement Shoot!

I love this hot couple, Natalie and Phil, who will be wed in August at the Surf and Sand in Laguna Beach. Natalie with A Good Affair will coordinate their awesome wedding. They were so much fun to work with, very happy in love and laid back. Their hotness and chemistry show in this shoot....can't wait for the wedding images! I love this shoot so much that I am doing it in 2 parts. There were too many images and the shoot was diverse, so I decided to show the urban downtown Laguna Beach shots first. We walked up and down the streets of Laguna which make it look like you are in several different places. Part 2 of their engagement shoot will be the boardwalk and sand shots in Laguna, as well as the other location which has my favorite shots, the rustic Laguna Beach Reserve. I love the rustic rock and tall grass shots. I left a few images towards the end of the blog as a "sneak peek" if you will to part 2.  Congrats Natalie and Phil, you are going to be a very gorgeous bride and groom. You are going to rock my camera! :)

Natalie and Phils Engagement Part 2- Rustic and Sexy Reserve Shots!
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2011/05/super-hot-laguna-beach-engagement-part.html



































Link to Part 2 of this engagement shoot- Urban Downtown Laguna
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2011/05/super-hot-laguna-beach-engagement-part.html 

For a full portfolio of Jaimee's work check out:


















































1 comment:

  1. Phil and I had so much fun doing this engagement shoot!!!! Jaimee, you made this a memorable event and we can not wait to see how the actual wedding shots come out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged