Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yoga Shoot.....get Zen with Jen!

You are typically used to seeing me blog pictures about weddings, engagements, and family work, but the great part about being a photographer is there are a lot of reasons that people hire me, so I get to shoot a lot of different and interesting things. This client happened to be a former bride of mine. Love her, Jen is so relaxed and funny to be around. She was such an easy going bride, and she wanted a shoot now a few years later showcasing her yoga moves as she has many reasons she need them. She also wanted headshots as well for upcoming business opportunities, so she changed up her tops for different looks. Business always requires some sort of images for design purposes on business cards, promotional materials, website, social media, etc. If you need a new headshot, want to update your website, or even just update your profile pic on Facebook, then book a shoot on one of my shoot days and get it done! This shoot was actually done as a "mini" shoot and we were still able to get a lot. Get ready for Zen with Jen! :)









 






























For a Complete Portfolio of Jaimee's work check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged