Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our New Baby & Family PhotoShoot

For New baby shoots I prefer going to the families home to do the shoot. I find kids and people in general are more comfortable in their own homes. To get a family ready with a new baby and drive to a studio is also a lot of work, new Mom's and Dad's love the convenience of not having to leave the house and have a "no stress" shoot in their own setting. I bring a portable studio for a studio feel, and then also shoot in the clients home or yard for a natural light look. I love candid moments, semi-posed shots, and the artsy details! I like the contrast of this shoot as well with the choice of the studio look in black and the natural light with the white background. This family looks so happy! They are welcoming their 3rd child and first son to the family, and you can see how ecstatic they are. Consider doing your next family shoot at your home, they are priceless images!
































 The Girls played in a box!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged