Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heidi & Frank Show....See my work on their Site!

I am a HUGE fan of the Heidi and Frank Show, whom are the best radio personalities LA has ever seen. I am very proud to be credited on their website in the photo galleries once again. The first link I have below is the photo gallery on their website, and the most recent thing I shot for them was their company, or should I say "our" company, Christmas Party. I edit sometimes up to 60 hours a week and while I edit my 1000's of images, email, blog, social network, market, etc. I am entertained by the very hilarious and informational Heidi and Frank. They have been around forever and I have listened for more then 8 years. You may remember Frosty, Heidi, and Frank on 97.1 right after Stern and before Leykis, and even before and after that they were on different radio stations. Now that radio is dead, they are podcasting online, and very successful. I encourage you to listen, stinkin' hilarious. They have become my unseen friends over the years and I feel like i know everything about them. I warn the easily offended though, it is not a G-rated show. :) Anyhow, I am not a fan of many, but they get my vote. Love listening and will shoot for them whenever they want me cause I believe in the SHOW! Check out their site, show, and previous blogs!


Check out my galleries on their website:
http://www.heidiandfrank.com/photos

Previous blog of Heidi and Frank Christmas Party 2010:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/12/heidi-frank-show-christmas-party-2010.html

Last LIVE show for Frosty, Heidi, and Frank...Frosty's tearful goodbye!
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/09/frosty-heidi-and-frank-live-at-morongo.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow great work. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more updates from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged