Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ALL Glass Wedding Chapel & Winter Wedding, Gorgeous!

I am a bit behind on blogging my weddings over the last few months and I have a few great ones I have done this winter that I don't want to skip over them. This wedding was shot in Redondo Beach and Palos Verdes. I love Wayfarers, which is an all glass wedding chapel set on top of the cliffs overlooking the Ocean in Palos Verdes. It is undeniably gorgeous! The grounds are covered in greenery and large trees which is beautiful for wedding pictures. Kristen and Carlos had a beautiful Christmas wedding reception at the Redondo Beach Library, also on the beach. It was a great wedding. Simple and classy, with amazing venues! If you don't have a dream church in mind, this one is worth looking at!

Flowers by Kelly with Lavenders Flowers:
http://www.lavendersflowersandgifts.com/

Wayfarers Glass Wedding Chapel Website:
http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/weddings/

Redondo Beach Public Library for Wedding Receptions:
http://www.herecomestheguide.com/southern-california/wedding-venues/redondo-beach-historic-library/






 




 































 For a Complete Portfolio of Jaimee's work check out:

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos! I love the loooong veil; such a classic look. And the venue is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing; you are such an artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged