Thursday, December 2, 2010

Me a Mentor?

Thank you D. Park Photography for mentioning me and picturing me in their "Thankfulness Blog." I am pictured with David while we were "hard at work" shooting a wedding together under their Mentors. Me.......a Mentor? Hahahaha.....they are probably regretful of that by now......I have worked them! Never mind the bruises on my arm from my Graston Therapy.....occupational hazard. : (Photographers stretch your shoulders and neck before and after you shoot so you don't end up like me :) Good job Drexelle, getting me to look decent in a pic takes some effort.....great blog you guys!

D. Park Photography "Thankfulness Blog:"
http://www.dparkphotography.com/blog/2010/11/thankfulness/#comment-1652


For a full portfolio check out Capturing Moments Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged