Monday, March 1, 2010

Remembering Costa Rica....Bucket List Style!

Can't stop blogging these Costa Rica pics, it is not what I usually get to shoot so I am excited to share. As I said in my previous blogs, 4 families hired me and sent my family and myself to Costa Rica to document their trips and do their family pics while we were there.....genius. This was a great idea and a fabulous trip. Just gorgeous! Most of these pictures were taken at Los Lagos, a resort in Arenal that sits on the bottom of a VERY active volcano. While we were there, it actually erupted. Never even thought ot put an active volcano on my bucket list. It sounded like a jet and we got to watch it blow out ash and rock for days from our porch. It is a beautiful place, and you never have to leave this resort. It is $130 a night, for a view of the volcano, breakfast included, zip-lining on premises for $35-45, ant farm, frog farm, crocs and alligators, monkeys, water slides, and 7 hot spring pools. It really is amazing! Zip Lining over the jungle, seeing the monkeys everywhere, the endless Hot Springs, Arenal was truly a dream paradise. For beach lovers we stayed in the Northwest in Avellanos. That was beautiful as well and is where most of the family pics where taken, as well as the surf and sunsets. Check out the other pics by clicking the links below. Plan your trip to Costa Rica, you won't be disappointed.....especially Arenal!

Family Shoots in Costa Rica:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/02/costa-rica-landscape.html

Sunset & Surf in Costa Rica:
http://jaimeehubert.blogspot.com/2010/02/destination-vacation-photography-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged