Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Orange County Wedding Photographer in Ceremony Magazine

One of my favorite weddings made it into Ceremony Magazine Spring 2010 issue, Sarah & Martino at Rancho Las Lomas, 2009. Below is a link to see the featured web page put on by Ceremony magazine called, California Wedding Wave. Please copy and paste the link below to see the featured wedding. This web page is different from the magazine. Very exciting! A Good Affair coordinated this wedding and did a fabulous job, she also did the candy table and was personally thanked during the wedding by the bride and groom. Andy Nation with Just Imagine Entertainment was the DJ, Lavenders Flowers was the florist and she did an amazing job with the tables and florals. David Tosti shot 2nd camera with me and always does a fabulous job. One of his shots made it in the mag as well! Great team of vendors, all vendors I highly recommend and LOVE to work with!


Link to my Real Wedding in Ceremony Magazine
http://www.californiaweddingwave.com/2010/03/23/real-wedding-sarah-martino-featured-in-2010-orange-county-ceremony-magazine/#more-9389

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged