Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long Beach Aquarium Wedding - Beth & Mena - Awesome Venue # 4

One of the most unique wedding venues to have your wedding is at the Long Beach Aquarium! It is very unique as you can see! There are fish tanks everywhere, with the cake table standing directly in front of the largest aquarium. Gives the guest things to look at and I noticed a lot of guests taking advantage of the scenery. There is also a patio over-looking the marina. The giant life size whale hanging over the dance floor is AWESOME!!!! I just love this venue. Check out this reception. This venue cannot be done on a tight budget, this is an upper scale venue, but ridiculously cool nonetheless. I added quite a bit of pics of the bride because I love the shots of her. The wedding ceremony was unique and I cannot say I can recall exactly what the religion was as I had never heard of it. Dimyena with the California Bride was the coordinator on this wedding, and she did an awesome job with the decor and dessert table especially and was professional and did not micro manage. Love that! David Tosti with Tosti studios shot 2nd camera with me and got some of these great shots! Anyhow, if you are looking for a unique venue in the Orange County or Los Angeles area, this is one you will want to check out!

 Long Beach Aquarium Website:

http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged