Saturday, February 27, 2010

Destination Vacation in Costa Rica!

I Have done quite a few destination weddings, but this is the first "destination vacation" I have ever had the pleasure of doing. I must say, Costa Rica was truly a paradise. Four families from Northern California set off to surf the entire month of February in Avellanas, Costa Rica. They bring their families, and this time they brought my family too! I documented their trip, their surf, and their family pictures throughout., the trip. I will blog  a few times about these travels as there is a lot to share. I must say everyone must see Arenal, Costa Rica. Stay at Valcan Arenal, Los Lagos Hotel and Resort, it is incredible! 7 sprawling natural hot springs, with waterfalls and slides going into them. Secluded natural hot springs with caves and the jungle surrounding. There are many water slides for the kids and my kids favorite part, go figure. To my surprise there was also the craziest ant farm you have ever seen, a butterfly farm, a frog room, crocodiles and alligators, zip lining on the property and did I mention you are sitting on the bottom overlooking a volcano. It happened to start to erupt while we were there. Big puffs of smoke billowing out. I will blog it soon! Thank you families for a wonderful trip! You name it we saw it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged