Monday, November 28, 2011

VOTE for the Amateur PHOTO Contest...You Be The Judge!

Here they are....the entries for the Annual Amateur Photo Contest. You be the judge! Vote for your favorite image by leaving a comment using the image letter. Only 1 vote per day. No names are on this so that your absolute favorite is voted for. The top images will make it to the poll voting finals. You have one week to vote, share on your facebook and get votes! The first and second place winners get a Giant Wall portrait! Good Luck!

VOTES PLEASE ON THIS BLOG ONLY under the pics in the comment section, Facebook votes DO NOT count! Please only vote for one image per comment!

 A
 B
 C
 D
 E
 F
 G
 H
 I
 J
 K
 L
 M
 N
 O
 P
 Q
 R
 S
 T
 U
 V
 W
 X
 Y
 Z
 A1
 B1
 C1
 D1
 E1
F1
For a Complete Portfolio of Jaimee's work Check out:


145 comments:

  1. Y first Z second and then I

    ReplyDelete
  2. First pick B, second pick Z and third C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 25 is my favorite...("Y")

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of these.. I vote for the one with Amber and the boys in the lake while the storm is going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. E ...beautiful storm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love D and E the most BEAUTIFUL pictures I have ever seen!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE F1....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE F1....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. D Is a great picture

    ReplyDelete
  10. D and E are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  11. D is my favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  12. my faves are D and E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. D and E are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. D is the best one here

    ReplyDelete
  15. D all the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote pick is - I

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for F-1. Lots of interesting lines, in the subject, and in the light and shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. e is sooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i vote for M cause its the best

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think F1 is the best too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. F1 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  23. F1 and P are my two favs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. F-1 is my favorite, though there a lot of great photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  25. E is awesome. It takes courage to drive under that black cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I vote for I - love the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I vote for F-1. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged