Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding Venues in Orange County- Anaheim Sheraton

I was pleasantly surprised showing up to shoot a wedding at the Anaheim Sheraton, located directly across the street from Disneyland. Not to mention Crystal & Peter, the bride and groom, were extremely cute and sweet. I did not expect much from this hotel venue initially, I expected an average hotel needing much of my creativity to pull off a great result for bridal party and Romantics especially. However, this Sheraton was filled with many opportunity's to shoot. The lobby is very modern, and in contrast the ceremony site was very quaint and cutesy. There is a great bridge and plenty of places to shoot romantics and bridal party pics. This wedding was also a Lisa Simpson wedding, which made it that much more fabulous. All of Lisa Simpson's weddings are beautifully put together. She is a very established wedding coordinator located in Orange County, California. You can find her at lisasimpsonweddings.com. This venue is a great consideration if you want a Disney wedding or a great affordable venue in Orange County. I urge you to check it out!

Anaheim Sheraton Links:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=995

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Anaheim-Hotel-995/so.htm?PS=PS_aa_WWC_WestWestCanada_Google_BD_anaheim_sheraton_Exact_050610_NAD_FM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged