Sunday, February 14, 2010

COSTA RICA HERE I COME!!!!!

I have had so many opportunities the last few years to shoot destination weddings. From South Carolina to Cabo, from Puerta Villarta to Vancouver. God is good! This is the first time I have been hired to shoot families out of the country and document their vacation! What a GREAT idea! Instead of hiring me for a shoot at Christmas, 4 families pitched in to send my family with them and do family shoots while we are there in the jungle and on the beaches of Costa Rica. This will be worth every penny for them. After they want me to put together photo books.....Genius! Look out for images from Costa Rica in a few weeks, I promise I they won't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged