Friday, January 15, 2010

Maternity Portraits & New Baby Portraits by Capturing Moments

Pregnancy pictures are best taken between your 8th and 9th month. Right when you are starting to feel big, but not before you get scared to get in front of the camera. There are ways to shoot pregnant women where they feel secure and comfortable, looking beautiful as the women you will see on this blog!



This newborn picture was taken on the day of birth...once in a lifetime photo opp!
I like this shot a lot...usually I have the Dad do the heart!
Kayley 6 months
This shot can be done with mom or dad within the first few weeks or months!
Baby Feet.....6 months!
Baby in Dad's arm.....a few weeks old!
Below and above, must be done in the first few weeks....don't wait!

Pregnancy shot with older brother!

I love this shot! One of my favorites with Dad and belly, taken outdoors!
I love this shot too, and it is another outdoor shot not taken in studio. Love Mom and Dad's hands wrapped around the belly!




Thia shot is natural light and a fresh clean feel compared to the rest. I like this shot for shower invites or baby announcements too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged