Monday, December 5, 2011

50,000 Hits on Capturing Moments Photography Blog


       BLOGGER STATS:
 
Pageviews yesterday
185
Pageviews last month
3,333
Pageviews all time history
50,009





Thank you to everyone who continues to read my blog and support my work!!!! I have had a lot of success writing and really enjoy this part of my business. I love being able to share images of weddings I shoot, travels I take, and how to's on photography. I have also had the honor of having 3 written articles published Nationally in Studio Photography Magazine and locally  in Orange County Bride Magazine, as well as countless featured work in OC Bride, Ceremony and The Knot. Writing has definitely became a part of my life and business now, and I am glad somebody is actually reading it. With an average of 3,000 hits a month and today hitting 50,000 blog hits, it is a far cry from my first blog with about 12 readers. :) 
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Capturing Moments As Seen In:

Orange County Bride Magazine:

Ceremony Magazine:

The Knot:

Studio Photography Magazine:

For More of Jaimee's work Check out:

2 comments:

  1. I am really amazed with your ideas here. Best that you will share also your techniques and experience how to run a perfect Photograper Ransome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really a AWESOME collections of pics by you. Great and keep sharing with us like these master pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged