Sunday, July 17, 2011

50% Off PHOTOShoot Days for the Holidays are here...Limited Space!

Attention ALL Shoot Day Families......Holiday Shoot Days will be done EARLY this year!!! I know it seems weird to start shooting Holiday pictures months before the Holiday season, but every year I am shooting them earlier and earlier. This year it is especially important to schedule your shoot if you want one for the Holidays at my special half off rate of $250 for a family of 4. Each shoot is 20-30 minutes and will include a top 100-200 images including Full editing and Full Copyrights! Beach day is $25 more and each additional person is $25 and adds time and images onto your shoot. Below are a few dates and the locations I will be shooting. Sign up for the date and I will email you the available times. To book your spot simply email me at capturingmoments@hotmail. Please inquire for pricing for a full shoot or a shoot at a different location if possible.

Saturday, August 20th- Secluded Park in Fullerton
Sunday, September 11th- Secluded Park in Fullerton
Monday, September 12th- OC Beach (can shoot as late at 7:30)

Doing the shoots a few months early gives everyone plenty of time to plan a shoot, get the editing done, get the CD sent, choose images, then get cards designed, ordered and delivered maybe even early this year! I am only scheduled to be in Orange County two more times and the last trip is in September. So far, I will not be coming back down before the Holiday season. It is very possible a trip may be added, but as of now you must book your family shoot in August or in September. I know there are about 30-40 families I usually do a shoot for, so please get booked asap if you want one this year as I will only be able to shoot half of you this year!  Can't wait to see you and all of your cute kids!

 You can use the Shoot Days for a Pregnancy, Maternity, or New Baby Shoot!
 You can get the Head Shots or Business pictures done that you can't seem to afford for a great deal!
 You can use the Shoot Day for a Family Photo Shoot for Holiday Cards!
 Get pictures of the whole family, individuals of the kids, and Daddy and Mommy with kids!
 You can use the Shoot Days for a Couple Shoot or Engagement Pictures!
 Some of you Animal Lovers may want to include your furry friend!
For a Complete Portfolio of Jaimee's Work check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged