Monday, July 5, 2010

Recommendations for Capturing Moments

Sharing a few recommendations I received on LinkedIn. You can also find reveiws about my wedding work at the link provided below which is on my website. There are dozens of reveiws from previous brides, grooms, and their parnets.  http://ww.capturingmoments.com/about-wedding-photographer.html

Recommended By:

Photographer/ Owner at Capturing Moments


“Jaimee is a phenomenally talented photographer. She took gorgeous pictures of me when I was 8 months pregnant. She is easy to work with, personable and extraordinary in her creativity.” July 2, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Expert
Debbie Adler
hired Jaimee as a Photographer in 2008
“I would highly recommend Jaimee Hubert for any endeavor that requires attention to detail, reliability and intelligence. Her photography work is certainly in the top 95% nationwide.” July 2, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results , High Integrity , Creative
Mike Daniels
hired Jaimee as a Photographer in 2005 , and hired Jaimee more than once
“Jaimee is a wonderful person and a GREAT photographer. She is a true Professional and I look forward to our next project..!!” July 1, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , High Integrity
Dale Boswell
hired Jaimee as a Photographer in 2009 , and hired Jaimee more than once
“I am very familiar with Jaimee's work and can whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone. She is an extremely accomplished photographer with a gift for the very thing she named her company...capturing the moment. Not everyone can do that - Jaimee can.” July 1, 2010
Jim Hayman , Director , Controls Group North America
was with another company when working with Jaimee at Capturing Moments
“Jaimee photographed our wedding in June 2008. From our first meeting, Jaimee was easy to get a long with and so friendly and nice! She was a pleasure to have at the wedding, and captured so many beautiful pictures! I get compliments all the time about how amazing the pictures are! You can tell that she really cares about recording the moments of your special day. I am so glad we chose Jaimee to photograph our wedding, and I would highly recommend her!” July 1, 2010
Top qualities: Personable , On Time , High Integrity
Katy Furey
hired Jaimee as a Photographer in 2008
“Jaimee Hubert is an amazing photographer who consistently thinks outside of the box to get the best shots possible. I have personally hired Jaimee for my engagement, wedding, pregnancy and our sons first photos at 2 weeks old. So far we have been very happy with the results of our photos! Jaimee was able to capture all our most important moments :)” July 1, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Creative
Nicole Massaro
hired Jaimee as a Photographer in 2008 , and hired Jaimee more than once 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged