Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inviting Occasion Designs Wedding at Surf & Sand

Congrats Lisa & Kevin on their recent wedding on June 12th, 2010. Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach, California is a very popular beach side wedding venue. With a modern Spanish style feel and parked right against the sand, this venue offers a breezy relaxed high end venue. Ceremony sites overlook the beautiful ocean, and the grounds are lined with greenery and a rustic Spanish style atmosphere for great wedding pictures throughout. The ballroom, big and small, are perfect for any wedding and the hotel rooms are modern, airy, and the suites overlooking the ocean are breathtaking. I was also very impressed when I arrived at the wedding to see the design work of Larrissa with Inviting Occasion. From the ceremony to the table tops, Larissa's originality and creativity floored me. I see a lot of weddings, and these days it is getting harder and harder to impress me. It seems I see the same 5 weddings done over and over again. Not this wedding, and not with Larrissa doing the design. If the bride would have told me she was doing babies breathe as the centerpieces I would have been mortified, but when I saw what she did my jaw dropped......it was amazing! I have never seen design work like hers before, very inventive. Wanted to share this venue and wedding designer with you since I was so impressed. I will blog about the wedding soon.


The designer used glass stands, and hung the tier dropped glass globes with orchids inside. The flowers were gorgeous, and so was the ceremony site!
These were also really cute! There were little black ball things in there, very cool!

Great beach wedding photos without even setting a heel on the sand!
Surf and Sand also has great little fountains, greenery, and nice common areas to relax and watch the waves!
Head table with long tables for bridal party instead of rounds. Love the babies breathe puffs!
The centerpieces were mixed with tall and lower table tops. I thought it was very creative that she wrapped these around the vase instead of putting them inside, at night they were beautifully lit.
Bride and groom at head table watching the parent speeches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged