Monday, May 24, 2010

Orange County Bride Magazine features Capturing Moments

Orange County Bride Magazine is launching their new website and online wedding magazine. Their new site boasts top designers, vendors and venues in the Orange County and surrounding areas, including links to all of these resources and websites. A featured link to my website can be found on OC Bride's website, link provided below. This savvy Orange County magazine is going online attracting the younger demographic of online brides who don't get out much or don't buy print. Check out their new site and my featured link.

http://www.oc-bride.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged