Monday, September 19, 2011

Temecula Winery Wedding at Wilson Creek

Congrats to Amanda and Jacob recently wed at Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula. The wedding was beautiful, not to mention all of the bridal party and guests were all beautiful as well. I thought the bride and groom was great looking, and then I showed up and felt like I had just stepped onto a movie set of perfect looking people. HA! They really had a great looking crowd! Amanda is such a sweet bride and made some great choices, I especially loved the reception decor and lighting. Enjoy this swanky and cutesy winery wedding, it was a blast!


Wedding homepage for Wilson Creek:
http://www.wilsoncreekwinery.com/Wedding/Default.aspx

The brides nickname is Amanda "Panda".....so cute!
 Love this picture, the parents of the bride were so emotional...makes a great pic!
Love this hilarious shot of the bride showing the groom who's boss!
 It's a cat fight over the bouquet!
Photobooth anyone?
 Loved their sparkler exit, so cool!
CONGRATS GUYS!

For more of Jaimee's work check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged