Thursday, March 25, 2010

Orange County Photographer Supports Marriage Bootcamp

I am off to help train this weekend at Marriage Bootcamp, a 4 day intensive weekend.  Even though it is named "Marriage Bootcamp" it really is for everyone. Singles, engaged couples, if your living together, married one year, or married forever, it doesn't matter! This is an intense weekend that will change your life and your relationships. If you are in a Marriage or relationship you cannot afford to miss this opportunity. It changed my life and my marriage. Ron and Tina Konkin are amazing at running this camp, you will never get bored. I have seen soooo many miracles happen. Please check it out and seriously consider it for you marriage or future marriage. Don't be afraid to heal and grow!

www.realitybootcamps.com    or    www.marriagebootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your personal input. It means a lot to me and helps me grow my business.

 
Blog Directory Capturing Moments-Photography by Jaimee - Blogged